When it comes to storing bikes it’s all about space. Whether you have a large double, a small single or even no garage at all, we all want to make efficient use of the space we have. And our new blog looks at why you need to store your bikes on the garage wall and NOT just leaning up against the wall.
Here’s our top five reasons why you should invest in a new cycling storage solution:
1. Storing bikes on the garage wall takes up much less space than having them stacked up on the floor
2. You can get to each bike individually, whether that’s to get it out for a ride or just for servicing purposes
3. It prevents scratches and damage as the bikes are safely out of the way
4. Use the extra floor space for gym equipment, a bike workshop, storage racking or even a games room
5. Displaying bikes on the wall also creates a fantastic focal point
In our gallery below, we share some of the ways we have helped our customers to store their bikes on the wall and make the most of their valuable garage space. If you are interested in seeing how we can help you, fill in our form or call us on 01491 579975. If you prefer more of a DIY storage option, many of our bike storage solutions can be purchased direct from our e-store.